UPCORE is an ion exchange technology using the counter-current principle for regeneration. Using this principle for demineralized or softened water ensures:
- Excellent water quality
- Reduced water and chemical consumption
- Self-cleaning regeneration
- Pressure loss is kept low for less energy consumption
- Insensitivity to product variations and stops
RO-PLUS is a series of reverse osmosis units for demineralizing water. The units are designed for low water and energy consumption:
- Water recovery rate up to 90 %
- The reliability nor the water quality is compromised
- Chemical free solution
- High efficiency pumps designed to reduce energy consumption
Selection of water treatment within food & beverage industry
Many companies establish their own small waterworks. This to get the amount of treated water that are required for keeping operational reliability.
Get drinking water quality with a closed pressure filter that removes iron, manganese, ammonium, arsenic, pesticides and mechanical impurities.