RO-PLUS is a series of reverse osmosis units for demineralizing water. The units are designed for low water and energy consumption:
- Water recovery rate up to 90 %
- The reliability nor the water quality is compromised
- Chemical free solution
- High efficiency pumps designed to reduce energy consumption
Activated carbon filter removes organic compounds from the water, that make the water taste or smell bad. Activated carbon filtration can also remove chlorine, which in some countries can be common in tap water from public water systems used for disinfection of the water. Chlorine must be removed from inlet water prior to softning by ion exchange or membrane filtration, because it can cause severe damage to membranes and ion exchange resins.
Activated carbon removes:
UPCORE is an ion exchange technology using the counter-current principle for regeneration. Using this principle for demineralized or softened water ensures:
- Excellent water quality
- Reduced water and chemical consumption
- Self-cleaning regeneration
- Pressure loss is kept low for less energy consumption
- Insensitivity to product variations and stops
Many companies establish their own small waterworks. This to get the amount of treated water that are required for keeping operational reliability.
Get drinking water quality with a closed pressure filter that removes iron, manganese, ammonium, arsenic, pesticides and mechanical impurities.