The customers production capacity was doubled, also meaning that water treatment needed extension.
Therefore SILHORKO-EUROWATER installed two iron removal filters followed by a duplex softening unit to treat a nominal flow of 100 m³/h.
A partial stream of soft water goes to the reverse osmosis units to feed the boilers. All units are controlled by PLC and all relevant parameters are logged and can be followed online.
- Flow: 100 m³/h filtered and softened water
- Flow: 2 x 12.5 m³/h demineralized water
- Iron: < 0.2 mg/L
- Hardness: < 0.5 °dH
- Demineralized water: < 20 µS/cm
Units in plant
- Pressure filters, 2 x TFB 100
- Duplex softening unit STFA 40
- Reverse osmosis unit, 2 x RO C3-9
- Control cabinet with Siemens PLC and touchpanel