The heat and power plant in Meuselwitz is the supplier of climate-friendly heat for the city. By using natural gas instead of coal as fuel, the CO2 emission is reduced by 60 percent. The provider is envia THERM.
SILHORKO-EUROWATER has delivered water treatment plants for demineralized make-up water for the district heating network. The storage capacity of 4 x 5000 liters insures the need for extra permeate if a leakage occurs.
To prevent corrosion, the circuit water of the district heating network is conditioned with an alkalinizing agent and an oxygen binder.
Automatic operation is ensured by a PLC control system.
- Flow, softened water: 1.8 m³/h
- Flow, demineralized water: 0.1 m³/h
- Conductivity: <10 μS/cm
Units in plant
- Protective filter
- Softening unit SM 22
- Reverse osmosis unit RO A1-1
- 4 x 5000 litre permeate storage
- Make-up water pump, 1 m³/h and 5 m³/h
- Dosing of oxygen binder
- Dosing of alkalinizing agent
- Central control cabinet with PLC