The world leader in the production of cables and systems for telecommunications (voice, video and data) and energy (especially underground and submarine transmission cables) located in the Eastern Slovakia is expanding its existing production capacity to its new facility in an emerging industrial park.
The manufacturing process of applying special insulation of cables needs pure cooling water with properties exactly according to the customer’s requirements. In the event of RO plant failure a safety bypass valve in automatic mode is activated. This allows for continuous customer’s production until the arrival of a service technician for troubleshooting.
- Flow: 5 m³/h
- pH value: 6 - 8
- Total hardness: 3 - 4 °dH
- Conductivity: approx. 70 µS/cm
Units in plant
- Protective mechanical filters, 2x BigBlue 20", 20 µm
- Activated carbon filter ACH901 with SE10 control panel
- Antiscalant dosing system DDA
- Fine mechanical filters prior to reverse osmosis, 4 x BigBlue 20", 5 + 1 µm
- Reverse osmosis unit B2-12 with SE30 control panel
- Technology by-pass valve in automatic operation mode
- Central electrical switchbox