SILHORKO-EUROWATER has delivered a water treatment plant for a chemical company with high demands on the reliability and water quality, and a special attention on silicic acid and conductivity.
The water is softened and afterwards demineralized through double-pass reverse osmosis. Using a double-pass RO system compared to a single-pass system results in a higher quality of the permeate.
- Flow: 2.0 m³/h
- Conductivity: < 0.1 μS/cm
- Silicic acid: < 0.02 mg/l
Units in plant
- Duplex softening unit, SMH 362-F
- Online hardness measurement
- Dosing station for NaOH
- Double-pass reverse osmosis, DPRO 02-8/6
- Central control cabinet with PLC