SILHORKO-EUROWATER has supplied water treatment units with PVDF-HP pipe system for ultrapure water. The project is the biggest Polish investment in high technologies.
There are four units in the solution, all supplied as complete frame-mounted water treatment plants (WTP-F) with all internal piping in PVDF HP and wiring factory built.
See 360° picture on Google maps here...
- Flow, make-up water: 2 x 3 m³/h
Flow, loop 1: 8 m³/h
Flow, loop 2: 12 m³/h
Flow, loop 3: 16 m³/h
- Conductivity: <0.055 µS/cm at 20 °C
- TOC: <1 ppb
- CFU: <1 CFU per ml
Units in plant
- Pressure filter with PP pipe system FNSA 130
- Activated carbon filter with PP pipe system ACP 1201-F
- Softening unit with PP pipe system and on-line hardness measurement SMP602-F
- 1 x make-up unit (WTP-F) with double pass reverse osmosis and EDI with pharma module
- 3 x loop units (WTP-F) with UV disinfections units, membrane degassers, mixed-bed and UF units
- Control cabinet