SILHORKO-EUROWATER has delivered pressure filters in stainless steel for the Danish waterworks Hasselager-Kolt.
The groundwater is oxidized with oxygen from a compressor. It is then filtered through pressure filters to remove iron and manganese.
The pressure filter plants are designed with a nozzle plate with special nozzles in the lower part, which offers some significant advantages such as:
- Even distribution of load for optimum utilization of the filter medium
- Good filtration quality
- Efficient and even washing of the filtering media ensuring high filtration capacity
- Long service intervals between each backwash
- Long life-time of the filter media.
- Flow: 2 x 100 m³/h
Units in plant
- Pressure filters, 4 x TFB 100 in stainless steel AISI 316, installed as primary and secondary filters
- Aeration equipment consisting of a compressor unit and control air system