This water treatment plant is designed mainly for producing ultrapure make-up water for a high-pressure steam boiler. The plant is supplied to Göteborg Energi AB for the GoBiGas project, a 20 megawatt biomass gasification and methanation project in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The supplied solution consists of three frame-mounted plants:
1. Main plant with softener, RO and EDI (see picture).
2. Polishing plant with mixed bed, resin trap and silica measurement.
3. Mobile CIP unit.
A WTP-F from EUROWATER is a complete frame-mounted water treatment plant. It comes pre-assembled with all internal piping and wiring and is performance and pressure tested before shipping. This provides optimum safety, compact footprint, and minimum onsite installation. The plant is ready for use, just connect water and power.
- Flow: 2 x 3.25 m³/h
- Conductivity: < 0.2 µS/cm
- Silica: < 2 ppb
- Frame size: 4.5 x 2.2 m
Units in plant
- Duplex softening unit SMP 902
- Online hardness measurement
- Cartridge filters
- Reverse osmosis units, 2 x RO C2-4
- Electrodeionisation units, 2 x EDI 1-3400e
- Conductivity measurement
- Flow measurement
- Central PLC control cabinet