Every year more than 100,000 cubic metres of clean drinking water is supplied to about 900 households in the city of Østbirk, Denmark. The raw water is groundwater from four boreholes, 80 meters deep. The water treatment capacity has been enlarged and the water treatment technology has been modernised. Today, the complete treatment system is redundant, leaving the water utility with high safety of supply.
"Everything is new and modern and we are ready to face future challenges", statement by chairman of the board.
- Flow pressure filters, 2 x 30 m³/h
- Volume clean water tanks: 2 x 160 m³
- Flow distribution system: 2 x 100 m³/h
Units in plant
- Pressure filters, 4 x TFB 35, configured with two filters in series in two independent lines
- Equipment for oxidation x 2
- Equipment for backwash x 2
- Distribution system x 2
- UV disinfection unit type Wedeco Spektron 180