The flue gas condensate from a waste-to-energy (WtE) plant is treated by water treatment technologies from EUROWATER. The produced flue gas condensate is waste water that is contaminated with heavy metals and organic pollutants. Several treatment steps are required in order to release the purified water to recipient.
The water treatment plants are designed for a flow of 3.3 m³/h. Pipe system is in PP.
- Flow: 3.3 m³/h
Units in plant
- Bagfilters, 2 x EF5 to remove suspended solids
- Activated carbon filter DCMH 602
- Ion exchange filter DCMH 602 for removal of mercury
- Ion exchange filter DCMH 602 for removal of heavy metals
- Filter DCMH 602 for arsenic removal