The biomass fired combined heat and power plant GBE- Gocher Bioenergie GmbH by the city Goch in Germany supplies climate friendly power for 11.000 households, and about 130.000 tons of process heat for the company Nähr-Engel per year. It is fueled by natural wood from landscape maintenance, where 17 tons of wood goes in to the combustion every hour.
SILHORKO-EUROWATER has installed a two-line water treatment plant to produce demineralized make-up water for steam boiler.
- Flow EDI: 2 x 10 m³/h
- Flow softener: 2 x 30 m³/h
- Flow reverse osmosis: 2 x 11m³/h
- Conductivity: <0.1 μS/cm
- Silicic acid: <0.02 mg/l
Units in plant
- Protection filter
- Softening units, 2 x SMP 2002-F
- Reverse osmosis units, 2 x RO C3-9
- Membrane degassing units
- Electrodeionization units, 2x EDI 3-3400e
- Dosing ammonia water
- Dosing trisodium phosphate
- Central control cabinet with SPS-S7