In a printing house in Bratislava, SILHORKO-EUROWATER has installed a central water treatment plant to satisfy different needs for treated water. The advantages are savings in investment and operational expenses.
The installed technology provides water treatment for three different applications:
- Printing process where there are specific requirements for the total hardness and totally dissolved salt content in the water.
- Humidification and air conditioning of environment in printing hall.
- Make-up water of closed loop cooling system.
- Demineralization: 3 m³/h
- Softening: 6 m³/h
- Total hardness: < 8 °dH
- Chlorides: <15 mg/l
- Sulphates: <20 mg/l
Units in plant
- Activated carbon filter ACH 901 with SE10 control panel
- Softener SMH 602
- Mechanical filtration, 3 x BigBlue 20“
- Reverse osmosis unit B2-10 with SE30 control panel
- PP accumulation tank of 3 m3 + pump station
- Mixing system with SE30 control panel
- Dosing pumps for closed loop cooling water chemical treatment