Thursday, March 15, 2018 was a special day in EUROWATER. We had the pleasure to present our company and our production facilities to Ms. Pema Choden, Ambassador of Bhutan to Denmark.
EUROWATER has been active in Bhutan since 2009 through a local distributor, Sangsel Eco Trade and Environmental Services. The water treatment company is taking care of the Bhutanese customers in all aspects from initial contact to design and dimensioning to delivery, installation, start-up and service.
The customers are mainly municipal waterworks, but we have also supplied solutions for the royal palace and hydro-power plant. All with the goal to ensure a safe daily supply of clean drinking water, while at the same time requiring the least possible consumption of resources with minimum environmental impact.
A key part in all solutions is the EUROWATER pressure filters, designed to purify drinking water using only natural processes and offering efficient backwashing for continuous and trouble-free operation.
Here is a presentation of all in the meeting. People from left to right:
- Mr. Dorji Khandu, Second Secretary, RBE, Brussels
- Henrik Bjørn, Associated Professor at VIA University College
- Henrik A Nielsen, Chairman of the Friendship Association between Denmark and Bhutan
- Her Excellency Ms. Pema Choden, Ambassador of Bhutan to Kingdom of Denmark
- Torben Buhl, CEO, SILHORKO-EUROWATER
- Ms. Pem Sedon Thinley, First Secretary, RBE, Brussels
- Sebastian Olander Andersen, Technical Adviser, SILHORKO-EUROWATER
- Jens O. Gjerløff, Marketing and Business Development, SILHORKO-EUROWATER